Research Paper • March 20, 2010
Have a Clue to Research Proposal Format
Before starting your work on your research proposal you need to keep in mind the opportunities it can give you. First of all, it will give you a chance to think of your project once again, and decide what you will research. Besides, it can provide you with a short outline of your future work and guide through the whole research process. It is a good opportunity to get some feedback from your tutor. And by the way, it can serve as kind of an agreement between you and your tutor and the university. Moreover, you need to remember, that later it may be submitted to some scholarship committee or any other funding agency. And finally, when you are already ready to begin your writing work, you need some general facts about the research proposal format. Some of the most important points are listed below. Make use of this list and be sure to complete your work successfully!
1) The process of developing your research proposal will include selection of a topic, its narrowing, defining the objectives and ideas for analysis, description the key materials in the subject area, choosing research methodology, defining an approach to analysis of information and developing a time limits, budget and resources you will require.
2) A good research proposal format will have the following sections. First of all, the title page. It should include your name, department and the name of your tutor, proposal for your thesis, and title of it.
3) The abstract and the background explains why you chose this topic – what interest you have in it; any links with your previous research; reasons why your idea is unique or different. Besides, it defines your research objectives, hypothesis and questions.
4) Some review of the related materials you have read so far should set your research in the context of work. It is called theoretical framework. Besides, it must identify the line you will choose among all possible theoretical lines.
5) In the section of research methodology you need to describe the methods of your work that supports the whole research and gives any basis for the approach you chose. You may have to define the paradigm of research or some epistemologies that underline your research conclusions.
6) And finally, don’t fail to write about the format, timeline and budget of your future work. While describing the research proposal format suggest how many sections you will have, sections headings and the order of their presentation.
Remember, the process of preparing a research proposal may be quite challenging or even frustrating, but at the same time it may be very exciting! You need simply to follow the right research proposal format and everything will be ok! And in case you don’t have much time to do it yourself, visit custom research writing vendor Samedayessay.com and get professional assistance or any kind of essay samples and essay prompts there! Don’t waste your time and get the highest marks for your work!
Written by Erin Amedda
I love what I do and do what I love. Over the past 2 years, I have written more than a hundred research papers. Every topic is interesting, unique, and important. I search for new solutions, questions, and answers. Let’s discuss your case and create something exciting together!
Calculate my order