All Digital School is a useful aggregator for students. It collects the most engaging and convenient tools that learners can employ in their studies. Everything from language improving services to psychology tools to parenting…
Attempting feminism Essays:
Feminism is a philosophy that claims that men and women must have equal rights in all fields of life. The goals of feminism are similar to women rights. The feminist movement is almost a century old. Feminism essays are common assignments given to students studying in various grades and levels. Writing a feminism essay is not that simple. It can be tricky due to the diverse nature of the feminist philosophy and movement itself.
What is feminism?
Feminism is a set of beliefs in social, political, psychological and economic equality of both genders. Feminism doesn’t merely mean women rights, rather it means that men and women both deserve to be treated equally. Though the philosophy underlying feminism had been present long ago, it took the form of a proper movement in the 1960s. This was the period when law began to change regarding women rights and women were thought to be as equals of men rather than inferior to men.
Topics for a feminism essay:
Various topics fall in the domain of feminism. Some of these include: Gender discrimination in job roles, Gender Discriminative practices at work place, Working women and the issues they face, Female sexual abuse, Gender Discriminative political acts, Motherhood and responsibilities of women, Female oppression, Feminist theories, Glass ceiling and Women’s liberation movement etc.
Writing a feminism essay:
While writing feminism essays, following tips must be kept in mind:
• Remember the philosophy of feminism while writing. It is different from women rights. It is focused on equal rights for both men and women. Make sure that you do not take sides while writing. Write neutrally, stating facts where needed.
• Make sure you study many materials on the topic before you start writing. Reference all the sources used accurately.
• Give a brief history of feminism. How it started, about the feminist movement and the circumstances that led to the initiation of feminist movement. You can also discuss the impact of feminist movement on the law and society in you essay.
• A comparison of ancient time and present day women can be made if the essay focuses on studying the effects of feminist movement on the society and general living standard of an average woman.
• The essay can be supported by narrating some real life incidents where injustice against either of the two genders was witnessed. But male sure that such a narration is based on facts, is relevant to the topic and is referenced properly. Do not add only narrations. Use the narrations to make a point. Discuss them in the essay rather than merely stating them.
• You can also add how men might suffer due to sexism. Feminists don’t speak for women only; they are in favor of equality for both genders.
You can buy essay online on feminism. It will save you a lot of hassle and ensure a good grade in the assignment. Custom research papers and reflective essays are also available.