Business Essays are the Most Difficult College Writings
It is a well-known fact that business essays are the most difficult paper works that can be assigned to the student by college or university. The creation of a successful essay requires not only a good knowledge in the particular subject but the ability to work with all types of business information such as business reports, statistics, business plans, balances and so on. Moreover, this subject has a lot of categories such as company profiles, marketing, management, accounting, finance and investing, business plans writing and industrial reports. It is really a hard work for the student to become an expert in all of these subjects and only few of them can create an excellent work.
The process of the business essay writing is similar to the other academic research papers and can be divided into steps which are to be followed.
- Before you start writing, analyze the essay subject, it will help you to create the topic and outline the essay. In other words you need to know exactly what the essay title is asking you to address. It is advised to use keywords and to create the arguments. If you have the right to choose your own topic, make sure to select an interesting subject. In this case the writing process will be easy and interesting.
- Research the materials for your essay. You can use various Internet resources, books, financial newspapers and magazines. Besides, you will surely find a lot of useful materials in the university’s library. Find the number of sources (it should be up to 50) then choose five – ten the most informative and make notes from them. The rest of the data will be also included as a list of literature at the end of your essay.
- The next step is the creation of an outline plan. It is a very important part which will guide you through the whole writing process. This plan will organize your arguments and ideas, so you will know what to do next during your writing process.
- You can use a five paragraph or any other common format but it is strongly recommended to follow a special structure which is the most suitable for most business essays.
- The introduction which outlines the understanding of the essay topic and explains how you are going to research it.
- Background. This part should contain some theory in the particular business field and can be taken from books, business monographs, some business standards, etc.
- Research work and findings. You should analyze the sources, examine the views of different authors and provide the reasons for or against the argument chosen for your essay. Always provide your own ideas and opinion.
- The conclusion. This part contains the logical reasoning and your own viewpoint as the result of your research process. It should be your answer to the question posted in the introduction.
This is the most recommended plan of the business essay writing. If you still require some help or want to order a custom writing paper, visit professionals at Samedayessay.com and get full range of the professional writing services.
Written by Anna Wippich
I am literally obsessed with environmental studies! I work part-time as a volunteer, trying to make our world a bit better and safer place. But my major occupation is writing on environmental studies. I like to help students research new topics, bring fresh ideas, and raise their awareness on ecological matters.