Starting to compose is always very hard. You can often find yourself sitting down just staring at the blank document. Yeah, with that approach – you won’t get very far. However, it doesn’t have…
Spend Enough Time on Tackling Your MBA Dissertation Proposal
Some Tips on Successful MBA Dissertation Proposals Writing
If you want to get your MBA degree you will have to complete a high quality dissertation which is preceded by MBA dissertation proposal. You should pay the ultimate attention to the process of writing. Remember, the main aim of writing any kind of proposal is to assure the committee members that you have a good research question or an excellent problem statement and you get all the necessary possibilities and skills to present the solutions. Let’s try to define the main stages of successful dissertation proposal writing that can considerably improve your writing work.
1) The foreword of any of MBA dissertation proposals must include a brief summary of the main points of your research, as well as to give the context of those points within a definite academic framework. People who will read your foreword should understand what you are going to investigate in your research and writing.
2) The next thing for you to work on is the problem statement. Try to describe all the research issues in depth, and to give the background and the context of the main problem regarding the particular academic field.
3) Your literature review must reflect the extent of your research and list all your main findings. You should decide whether you will define a specific part of your MBA dissertation proposal for a literature review. No matter how you will present it, you should make certain that you explain why the findings of your review are important to the area of your research.
4) In the section of methodology you should tell about what you are going to do, why you want to do it, and how you will do it. Don’t fail to include all the important parts of your methods of research and explain how your methods relate to the research question.
5) In the section of the bibliography you will have to make a list of all the resource materials you used in your work, making certain to write them in a proper format and in academic style that is required.
6) When your proposal is ready, don’t forget to proofread and correct it. Write your work thoroughly and mind your grammar, style of the text, any punctuation or sentence structure mistakes. Keep in mind that it would be rather helpful if someone else could read your work and point to all the faults of your work.
So, when working on the MBA dissertation proposals make sure to spend enough time on the tackling your dissertation proposal, if not you will have many sleepless nights later. Try to contact with the members of the committee in the process of writing your dissertation. Ask for any advice or help you need. In case you come across any difficulties, apply for a professional help. Visit our custom research writing assistant Samedayessay.com where you can always order a high quality academic writing work. All the papers are made by experienced writers and meet the necessary requirements. Besides, we guarantee all the works are 100% plagiarism free and written according to your specific requirements!